Thanks for reaching out to OkadaBooks. To transfer airtime, kindly follow the instructions below. Our mobile numbers are:
OkadaBooks Airtel 09077932385
OkadaBooks 9mobile 08186078701
OkadaBooks Glo 08119464755
MTN, Share ’N’ Sell
MTN Share ’N’ Sell comes with a pin feature. Before you can transfer credit, you have to change the default pin which is 0000.
- To change your default PIN,
- Send a text message with default PIN +New PIN +New PIN to 777.
For example, to change the default PIN, SMS ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
- MTN Share ’N’ Sell allows you to transfer a minimum amount of NGN 50.00 to a maximum of NGN5, 000.00 on each transaction.
- You can also transfer up to a total amount of NGN10,000.00 every day!
To transfer airtime on Glo network; Activate the service by creating your Glo EasyShare PIN.
- To change/create your Glo EasyShare 5-digit PIN:
- Dial *132*00000*New Pin*New Pin# For example if you want your new pin to be 12345 dial *132*00000*12345*12345#
- To Transfer Credit, dial *131*Phone Number of the recipient*Amount*Password#
- For example to Transfer N50 to 08055555555 and your pin is 12345 dial *131*08055555555*50*12345#.
You will receive a text message once the transfer is completed. Default password is 00000.
To transfer airtime on Airtel Nigeria’s “Me2U”, create a 4-DIGIT-PIN.
- To change/create your airtime transfer PIN on Airtel
- Send a text in the following format to 432: PIN 5555 to 432 E.g. to change password to 4321, the text sent will read — PIN 1234 432 .
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation from 432.
- SMS charge of N10 per transaction applies.
- To transfer airtime: Send, 2u [Phone Number] [Amount] [PIN] to 432
- E.g, to transfer N50 worth of airtime, text: 2u 08021234567 50 1234 to 432. You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirmation.
9mobile Airtime Transfer
- You activate the service by setting up your transfer pin.
- The default 4-digit PIN is 0000.
- To change your airtime transfer PIN on Etisalat Dial: *247*0000* NEW PIN# For example, to change your PIN to 1234; Dial *247*0000*1234#
- To Transfer airtime on Etisalat Network
- Dial *223*Password*Amount*Phone Number#
- For example to transfer N200 to 0809000009, Dial *223*1122*200*0809000009#
Common things to know about airtime transfer
- Airtime transfer attracts a fee
- The most you can be charged is N10 per transfer
- The minimum amount that can be transferred is N50
- The airtime transfer service designed to enable subscribers share airtime only within their network. So, Mtn to MTN, Glo to Glo, etc.
- The default pin code is 0000 or 00000 depending on how many digits they require
*Kindly fill the refill form on the app or website after the transfer so your account can be credited.
*For VTU Payments, please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org about your transfer once you make a transfer